The Beach House Boutique is housed in a historic building in Boynton Beach, Florida. It was built in 1932, originally as the Lee Manor Inn—a bed and breakfast vacation destination. In the 1960s, the inn was closed; a bank acquired the building and added an addition to it, including a drive-thru window. In the late 90s, it was transformed into a retail store called A Pink Princess—a little girls’ dream boutique. It was known as “The Pink House” all over Palm Beach County.