COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The types of personal information we collect about you depend on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below. The types of personal information we collect directly from you may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, birthday, marketing preferences, product preferences, account information (such as account password and promo award cards), payment information, and information provided in your product reviews (such as user name, city, state, age range, height and body type).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to provide you with the best possible customer experience. Specifically, we use personal information to:
Provide our products and services, complete transactions and as otherwise needed to carry out our ongoing business relationship with you.
Communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions and other information, unless you have opted out of such communications.
Analyze trends and statistics, learn more about your shopping preferences and your interaction with our Services, and improve your shopping experience.
Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profiles or interests.
Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information for the purposes described below:
- With our Service Providers. We share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, processing payments, conducting analytics, providing logistics services, etc. We contractually restrict these service providers from making any other use or disclosure of your information.
- In Connection with a Corporate Transaction. Personal information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of any purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition.
- With our Professional Advisors. We share personal information with our legal, financial, insurance and other advisors.
- With Law Enforcement Authorities and Individuals Involved in Legal Proceedings. We may share personal information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government requests.
- With Your Consent or at Your Direction. We share personal information with third parties when we have your consent, or you intentionally direct us, to do so. For example, if you decide to participate in certain interactive areas or features of the Services, such as writing a product review, you consent to the disclosure of any personal information you provide in connection with your post.