For those longing for an afternoon in a vineyard, Blackberry Wine Lip Polish is for you. Featured in Southern Living Magazine's holiday gift guide, this blend is made with fresh, U.S. grown ingredients, like organic blackberries hailing from Oregon, rich Merlot wine from grapes in Texas and cane sugar from Georgia.
All this is freshly harvested, just uncorked, and finely crushed, to make this luscious botanical lip polish cleanly sweep away rough patches. Cheers to your kisser!
- Shea Butter is an excellent skin conditioning agent � it fights the look of wrinkles through deep penetration of vitamins A & E, helping improve skin elasticity and aiding skin in retaining its own moisture.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-9, softening and soothing dry, chapped lips.
- U.S.-grown cane sugar exfoliates and reveals next layer of skin, while hydrating.
- .72 z Glass Jar
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Blackberries & Wine.
- 99% NATURAL | NOT VEGAN* | GLUTEN-FREE | NUT-FREE
About Farmhouse Fresh Products: Your purchase helps rescue and care for forgotten, neglected, and abused animals. They adopt them to live at the Farm House Fresh Sanctuary!